From The Crop Circle Ship Wiki
Open your minds. Cast aside your limitations and the thought-processes you normally use.
Allow yourself to dream. You might be lucky enough to see how it can't be any other way!
Welcome to the Crop Circle Ship, where crop circles provide blueprints for building advanced new technologies.
 Recommended order
- Introduction to the Crop Circle Ship
- Check out the Structure Map and Watersphere Structure
- The Large Tetrahedron Structure
- The Watersphere
- Magnetic Rings
- Watersphere Structure
- Watersphere Connections
- Lower Watersphere Interaction
- Processes of the Watersphere
- Watersphere Process in 1995
- Magnetism in the Watersphere
- Electron Orbitals
- Microwaves in the Watersphere
- Viktor Schauberger
- General Structure
- The Electrical Structures
- Hydrogen Rings
- The Field Generator
- Formations in Detail
 Additional pages
- Potential Technical Leads which may help us understand the crop circle ship.
- An overview of the Symbols of the crop circle ship.
- See the List of Acronyms which are generally used to label crop circle ship components on images.
- Interesting clues posted by an Anonymous, Help From Above
- Comments from the Ra entity about Space Travel and the Law of One
 Photos, diagrams and resources
Many photos and diagrams of crop circles used throughout this website are from the following sources.
Please support these websites and the people that run them.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com - The best website for information on recent formations. Membership required for older formations.
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk - Amazing crop circle photos from Lucy Pringle.
http://www.cropcircle-archive.com - Largest online database, diagrams only.
http://www.starnationgallery.com/gallery.html - Another collection of crop circle photos.
http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk - More crop circle photos.
 Usage of written content
You are free to repost the information on this website at other locations, provided that (a) the information remains fully intact, (b) the information remains unedited, and (c) the crop circle ship website is clearly shown as the source of the information. You must include a link to http://www.cropcircleship.com. You can learn more at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/ or by contacting the author.